Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Next to Last Tuesday

I'm running out of titles. This was a good Tuesday, my clinic went real well. Dr. Chinnakotla aka
Dr. C said the way to fix my problem with low white blood count was to use the same hormone that the kidney produces that helps produce white blood cells. That sounds plausible (seems like everything they say sounds plausible) so he had me get a shot of this hormone. The Guinea Pig Syndrome, different doctor different diagnosis, try this and see if it works if not we try something else. Dr. C also told me I will be released next Tuesday (YAHOO) and I will be released to go back to work on June 1st (YAHOO). Special note to Skeetercaster in Florida, yes I do want to go back to work and no I don't have a fever or feel sick. LOL. All the extended family were in good shape and most of us are on the count down to once a week and or release. That makes me happy and a little sad, I really have enjoyed the interactions and relationships that Donna & I have built with these people and now we won't see each other once a week anymore and if any of you are reading this " I Love you guy's and will miss you very much". I will however keep in contact and hopefully see some of you now & then. Thats about it for this week love always.
Mike & Donna

No comments: