Thursday, May 24, 2007

Free at last , Free at last

Well the day has arrived, and I am really released and just like I said last week it is kinda sad. I am happy on the other hand that I don't have to go back and that I can go to work next week. Mike Malouff said that it's the end of one chapter in my life and the beginning of a new one. Everybody looked pretty good on Tuesday, Mike Gunter has been sick due to the chemo. Mike Malouff had a bit of a scare, his numbers were off a little so the Dr. made a change and wanted him to stay another day to do labs again. It turned out OK for Mike and he was on a plane by noon the next day. I saw Judy come out of the clinic but didn't talk to her, she had to go do a biopsy and I am not sure how that came out. I didn't see or hear from Mike Cooper or some of the others so I am hoping they are OK. Chuck Jones has CMV, I'm not sure what it is, but he looked good and seemed to be feeling OK. I don't know if I will keep up this blog much longer, I still have to do lab work weekly but I won't be going to a clinic. I will however keep up with my family and hopefully report on their release when it happens. that's about it for this week.
Love as always Mikey & Donna

No comments: