Monday, April 23, 2007

Here They Are

Well I have talked about several of these people and have referred to them as our extended family, here they are. I feel like without them this experience would have been much harder on Donna & I. They made me want to get up on Tuesday's & Friday's and gave those day's more meaning than just going to see the doctor and see if I was healthy or not. I also had someone else to worry about also when one of them got sick or had some complication, that gave Donna & I a purpose for the day to check on that person and give them some love & support and to me it is as important to give those things as it is to receive them. Donna & I will always remember and love you guy's and hopefully you will have fond memories of us too. Oh by the way all the transplant patients were men except Lea & Judy, there was also a lady named Janet but I don't have her pic. There are a couple of others and due to circumstances I don't have access to their pics yet, Donna was going to wait till we got home to add them, I post them then, sorry.Well I guess that's about enough mush, till tomorrow and our first once a week clinic.
Love always Mike & Donna

No comments: