Monday, April 9, 2007

Great Week

I'm a little late on this post, but I been busy. Clinic was good even though I lost a couple of pounds, I also had some lower numbers on my liver so the Dr. upped my neoral (rejection med) from 125 mg twice daily to 150 mg twice daily. He also did a thyroid test to see if that is what is causing my shortness of breath and a urine test to see if there is a reason for so many late nite visits to the john. I feel good except for this inner temperature thing which keeps my cold all the time, and when I get real cold I have a shortness of breath. Brother Bill got out of the hospital and is doing ok, he did such a fast recoup the first time and this time it si going slower so he has a little problem with that, he'll be fine I think. Mike Cooper had a big smile on his face when I saw him and is obviously doing much better. Mike Malouff is still in the hospital but he is going to start eating real food again on Saturday and maybe out by Monday. Donna & I went to San Antonio on Wednesday and met my friend Monty Guitar Tyler and his lovely wife Pam, and they welcomed us into their home open arms and hearts filled with love, just like I expected from Monty. We had great BBQ and just visited it was wonderful. Then Kenneth & Suzie came down on Friday and we went to Shreveport where Kenneth & I went and saw Mike Zito, he put on a great show and came and sat with us at the break. We bought CD's and got autographs and it was really fun and entertaining. Well that's about it, it was a great week, till next time love Mike & Donna.

No comments: