Saturday, March 31, 2007

Week 5

I can't believe it has been 5 weeks already. Clinic went good as usual again, I gained 7 lbs. give or take a pound or 2. The Dr. was very pleased with this as am I. I have some blood pressure problems again so I got another pill added this week to control that. I also started to feel what I would call normal again this week, for a while I felt like I would never be normal again but I guess that too will pass, thank God for that. I have good news about Mike Cooper, after his operation he was back in general population most of last week and yesterday he looked pretty good. Brother Bill is still in the hospital but was looking better than he did tuesday, we may see him again today. Mike Malouff had a set back, nausea set in and thursday evening they went to the hospital and were admitted. Mike had to have the tubes reinserted into his stomach again to drain it, he said it was better than puking and Patty said last night that he had drained lots of stuff and the swelling had gone down, we will see how he is today hopefully it isn't serious enough for more surgery. Well once again thanks for your prayers and support for me , Donna and my new extended family here. Till next time we Love ya, Mike & Donna

No comments: