Wednesday, March 21, 2007

First Chemo

Well yesterday was another typical day @ the clinic, all was well no change in meds and another "your doing fine" from Dr. Randall. We did see Mike Cooper there (he was transplanted the morning that i was) and he has to go back for his 3rd surgery, so if any of you have room for one more name on your prayer list add him please, thank you. My first chemo went fine, it was an I V push which means they had to stick me again,but that doesn't bother me anymore, and while the I V of saline was running the nurse injected a syringe full of chemo. I didn't feel sick afterwards nor do I today but I lost a bunch of hair on my pillow and in the bathtub. I was told the amount of chemo was small and should not cause a hair loss, we'll see. Donna & I slipped off to Shreveport after my chemo treatment for 2 nights just to get away and see how I handle travel, I did fine. Mike Malouff was doing fine yesterday, we saw him in the morning and he is looking good even though he thinks he's dieing, been there done that. Well that's about it till next time.
Love Mikey & Donna

No comments: