Saturday, March 24, 2007

Week #4

Well yesterday was 4 weeks since the transplant. I am feeling good most of the time but still have a bad day every now & then. The clinic went well this time except I lost a couple of pounds so I have to take megestrol to increase my appetite and I have to take one more rapamune (rejection drug) than before. Donna & I sure are home sick, hopefully we can come home in 4 more weeks, at that time I only have 1 clinic a week so I can go home & drive back here 1 day a week. Update on our friend Mike Malouff, he is doing great and may get out of the hospital today (saturday). Update on our friend Mike Cooper, he went back to the hospital yesterday evening for his 3rd operation, please say a prayer for him. Thanks to everyone for the prayers & support it really does help me in my time of need. We love you all, Mike & Donna.

No comments: